THE JOYS AND PAINS OF LOVE. (Part 1. 2) By Osheku A. Isaac

CONTINUE PART 1
Personally, it has been my prayers not to be with a life partner without a prior concern. A month and some weeks later, I left for my National Youths Service Corps (NYSC). *Abundance* was still ringing in my heart, I would call and stylishly ask about her family as my in-laws, declaring the fact that there is need for me to go and see them. 

Her reactions to that pissed me off as she normally has given me a name and a discussion identity such as 'see your razz mouth. This, she  always proclaim whenever we commune.

Seven months of my youth service year, Peter had called and asked about my so called Abundance, my usual reply was she's fine. Peter still see her almost every day because she passes through our residence most often.  


I know Abundance have guys around her, I was still madly in Love with her and many thoughts were impediments that stopped me from having my words with her. I needed to give myself time ahead. I needed to build a good relationship with her. I needed her to know my personality. Meanwhile, I was not far from the kinds of shy guys.


At a time, there was break in our communication. This period, I lost feelings not for Abundance but every opposite gender based on life issues. But she was still like a role call in my heart as the days passes by. Even while we stopped communicating, I always wish she should be in my life. A life partner whom I can confine on, lean on each other and relate like one forever.


Each time the name of the community where we resides as at then came into my heart Abundance came first. Her memories keep refreshing my heart.

She is loveable. I wish to wake up next to her on daily basis, I wish to make more memories that will cause me only happiness with her and tell our grand children some days. This time I am not looking for her love but herself, I became too busy, living my life because of hardship and got no time for her. In the process I remembered that I needed someone like her to make my life dealings a quick one. I know I could do anything positive in my life as long as I have her and back up with God.

I just could not help the situation but I know being with her can make my flower blosom.

I became more persistent with her thoughts, occupying my mind in such a manner was nothing but the best to me.  

At this period, I have got a senior friend whom I called a brother or rather an uncle simply because of his kind hearted nature towards people around him. His name 'Mr.  Dele Oloke,' he had worked to make sure that I got good fortunes along with his profession.  His kind nature was real that he so wish for every other fellow around him are doing well.  His nature is quite different and very understandable which makes his identity differs from people of his calibre. 

Mr.  Dele had helped me arranged for a means to get through a job opening  in one of the leading industries in Nigeria,  I was on my way to the venue to write the aptitude test when Abundance called my line.  I smiled, and could feel at home again.  But she shocked me with a news that she Knew I am in the state.  Meanwhile,  I never told her about my movement. I was standing by a modernistic lodge, there I remembered very quickly that she is a whizz,  her whizz-kid nature could easily perceived.  Possibly Peter must have informed her that I'm in the state. But I was shocked when Peter replied to my question that he hasn't seen nor spoken with for over half a month.  This left me in big shock.   

In soliloquy,  I commune within myself,  asking various questions that I could not answer  as such.  Could it be that Abundance is here for the same test or she is one of the interviewers? No. She can't,  I replied myself. Knowing that she is working at a Local Government Area as a clerical officer which is quite far from the state capital. I confirmed and connect myself with the reasons while I was in the state.  

I spoke with my friends,  we discussed about the likely questions for the aptitude test.  I was happy because I met good friends and brothers from same community,  Peter (my cousin)  who knew Abundance was also  one of them applicants  to write the test and very childhood brother whom we have been together in the same faith of fellowship who got victory of the aptitude test after all proceedings was also at the scene together with one called Agbadgioyogboguo.  What a funny name? Every time I think about the literal spellings of this nane it gives me headick . I am only happy because the meaning of the name interests me which mean LIFE IS NOT FOR ONE PERSON. 

Yes,  life is not for one person but Abundance must be for me alone.  I can't withstand sharing her with anyone because of her uniqueness and how well I cherished her both in memories and years to come.  

We had written the test and we all embarked on our journey to our various. I quickly called Abundance and let her know that I was really in the state but I couldn't meet with her. I swerved quickly to go back to my state of residence but I couldn't.  I need to see her so we could discuss. I make a U turn to Abundance location in the state and met her in a good mood. 


To be continued. 

Comments

  1. Please more of it. It's breath taking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see the joy of it. Can we get the book rather? Please reply.

    I am waiting for next week end edition.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The hard copy shall be unveil not soon than later. Thank you

      Delete
  3. Mr. Love one tin tin. I hail oooo. When is next edition please? I see the first one was published long before this edition.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishes aren't actually horses.
    I would have pulled next weekend closer. I can't wait for the next edition.
    Maximum respect sir Isaac A. Osheku.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you specifically. Next weekend is near. We shall continue the next part.

      Delete
  5. Next edition is next weekend. Thank you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

OSHEKU A. ISAAC'S PROFILE

THE JOYS AND PAINS OF LOVE: Part 2. By Osheku A. Isaac