THE JOYS AND PAINS OF LOVE (Part 1) By: Osheku A Isaac

My life diary is not complete without a gruesome experience. 

I had on different occasion experienced different situations but one of the numerous experiences caused me pains and happiness. It's relational, I spent a moment of joy and agony all for a beautiful soul, always personalising a question tagged: 'when will my joy gain victory over my agony from this beautiful so?' Never had I proffer a positive answer to this either through dream, life or emotional. This kept me wondering about this beautiful soul. 

While this happenstances at the stage of my natural human quest for emotion for the opposite sex, this beautiful soul never escaped my mind despite the fact that there are lots of ugly and beautiful likes, she's outstanding amongst them.


A soul I met late year 2015 in a quiet Augustus day. I was gladly dressed, going for a Church service, she was as well. I was happy to seeing an unknown fellow  going to Church service too. This, I perceived to be a round peg in a round hole which prompt me to ride her along.


Days after days, I began to see her around the street where I lived. Her Augustness became so precious to me just as I see her in good esteem. Seeing her soften the hardest part of my heart but attempt to describe her has always eluded my conscience at the moment. I only was not brave enough to tell her how I feel. I never find it difficult to find the right words for her but constantly building in my heart to make her a good friend instead. I find her quite fine to be with. Although, I never understand her totality, her name 'ABUNDANCE' keep ringing in my heart, really she's all in abundance to me. I could see positivity with her.

Adds: become a member of an NGO 

At that moment I was living together with relation (brotherly friend) whose name is Peter. Peter never knew my feelings for Abundance but he could detest my frequent communication as most of my topical discussions would be about Abundance. He was prompt to ask. My reply was there is something special about her that I just can't tell myself. Peter would smile and sound sound my name time without number. "What do you like about her her when your friends are waiting?" This was his common question. I was always muted each time he asked such.


I live my life for short period of time in the community where I met Abundance. During my final year in the tertiary institution. 


Few month after my graduation, I still hook up in the nearby school community where I met her, I was squatting to see practical betterment, assisting my lecturer in doing some clerical jobs and research for her Phd. pursuit. 


My lecturer have asked time without number about my would be partner and I got no possible answer for replies. This was like a promising agenda for me.



 Few months later, preparation for my National Youths  Service was on the gear as it is a usual clarion call for every graduate in the country to honor unity and contribute quota to nation's building. Then I made up my mind to declare my intentions for Abundance. In the same vein, I could understand that she was in a relationship without being told. This pissed me up whenever I think about it. Simply because I never wanted anything that could hot her or make her unhappy. "I must let her know because I live for my youth service"- this I said, soliloquising on a beautiful morning. I went to see her at her crip (residence). She was all alone, I knock and opened, we exchanged pleasantries and she welcome me in. Different thoughts run through my mind. Mean while, this was not my first visit to Abundance. The thoughts running through me reads thus: "Don't disturb this her relationship, if you love her don't cause her pain. I was angry. After some hours, she prepared a meal and we all ate and discuss as usual; she then bid me farewell and I left. 

To be continued
Need Daily News Updates? Click here

Comments

  1. Hello writer my name is Kema Victor. Please publish the story once let's see the end.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kema Victor. Patient is the key factor please. You shall enjoy more of it in no distant time . Thank you.

      Delete
  2. Isaac Isaac, I love this. Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely my dear.
    From Dinahrose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for reading, Dinahrose. You have more of it on the blog.

      Delete
  4. Please stop put us on suspense finish it up pls

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

OSHEKU A. ISAAC'S PROFILE

THE JOYS AND PAINS OF LOVE. (Part 1. 2) By Osheku A. Isaac

THE JOYS AND PAINS OF LOVE: Part 2. By Osheku A. Isaac