YOU ARE CURRENTLY LIVING AT LEAST, ONE OF THE PRAYERS YOU USE TO PRAY FOR.


I was thinking about how life has delt with me, the pressures I've passed through, opportunities I missed, how things got messed up with me and I almost forgot there's something called hope. In the process, I got a shared quote for the focus of this article. I thought about my failures and felt almost ashamed of my past that was questionable, laughable and ofcause sweet able. Upon these thoughts there was hope of glory. Different questions sprang up. Why all these? Most funny enough, these were adversities that seems difficult but triumph able. The approaches I took about them were not suitable for each and thereby made me not get the light after the ugly darkness challenges. 

                           Isaac A. Osheku

Again, I thought and asked another series of questions. Why don't I think of the days I succeeded? Why don't I think of the days I passed my trials? Each day of these happenstances came differently. I maneuver to see the better side of it all. That, sometime ago, I once prayed for the life I'm living now. I guessed this is so applicable to you. You may have asked series of questions, 'why me? Why don't I meet up with life so easily and just get all that I wanted at a blink of an eye 👀?' But guess what, you have come all through. You have achieved so much than you thought. You indiscriminately look at your life process without objectivity. #If you are truthful to yourself, look back at what you have passed through, take deep breath and look around, see that you once prayed for a day like this. I once prayed for a time I can do and have some things I'm doing now. You might have thought and prayed same too even though we wished they come earlier but definitely we are gradually dwelling in all of them presently.


Untill you face ROUGH HELL you'd not know that the place you are now is heaven for you. I used the word ROUGH HELL because challenges and problems are of different level. You'd appreciate and praise God and yourself for doing well if everybody sit together and talk about what we're all passing through. Then, you'll know that what you call hell is heaven to someone's else. Your worst moment could be someone's happiest moment. Take it or leave it on your screen, life is such a complete circle. 


Today, you own a home you call your own, you have a job/business, a family, if you've not got these but you have one thing you ever prayed for. Write to me if you've not gotten just even one thing you prayed and I'll show you many without being in your shoes. I can categorically bring to your notice that you are doing well despite where you are. Someone begged to eat sometime ago but today, you can confidently get what you want. You live dependently with someone before but today you got a shelter over your head. If you can boldly take a look, you'll see, you'll realize that you prayed for this day. 


Today could be our worst moment but definitely not end of it. God is preparing us right now because He is about to release a special grace to help us accomplish that dream. But then, we must be steadfast, put more efforts in all we find ourselves doing, do it ideally. There's a blessing for that. Above all, we must acknowledged and come to him to have our rest.


May we live for what we desire. Good Day


© Osheku A Isaac

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE JOYS AND PAINS OF LOVE. (Part 1. 2) By Osheku A. Isaac

OSHEKU A. ISAAC'S PROFILE

THE JOYS AND PAINS OF LOVE (Part 1) By: Osheku A Isaac